Saturday, December 18, 2010

ADD

Yes...
I am 37 and just realized I have Attention Deficit Disorder.

I realized this while cleaning house one day.
I can't focus.
I am easily distracted... by anything... a book, something I hear on the radio, something I read in the paper, a messy drawer, the sunshine outside...
So, I have dedicated 2011 to blogging.
Again.
I used to be such a good blogger. Before I got distracted. By Facebook. And politics. And photography. And anything else that sparks my interest.

365 days.
I am going to try to dedicate myself and not miss a day.
I am going to try to entertain, amuse, and make you think...
I am going to write about daily life as a mama of three young children, a wife of 15+ years, an amateur photographer trying to capture the real in people, and a woman constantly observing and asking why? what? where? when? and how?

Hope you can join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment