Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day One: Laundry Room

Today I was supposed to clean my laundry room. Between my 8-year-old's birthday breakfast at IHOP, delivering lunches to school (we had to get up earlier than normal to fill the "birthday girl's" breakfast request so I didn't have time to read the school menu or make lunches), hanging pictures at my husband's new office, and running with my sister, it was a small miracle I accomplished my goal.

I cleaned every inch. I even moved the washer and dryer and caught all of the dust bunnies. I got rid of excess "rags" and organized my cleaning supplies. Nothing excess is left. I just want to clean the entire house in the next 48 hours and be done with it...

Before
After



Before
After


Before
After



Nice and clean!

2 comments:

  1. You're going with the right approach--room by room. It's the easiest and fastest way to accomplish your goal. Best of luck to you....

    I noticed you said Dyron had a new office--is he still at CTEH?

    ReplyDelete