Sunday, January 2, 2011

1.1.11

Okay.
My promise of 365 days of blogging has already been broken.
Forgive me.
I had guests.
Being hospitable is one of the few things that can totally and completely stress me out. Yet, I completely love to do it. I love sharing my home with friends and family. If I didn't open my home to others...what would be the point? An  apartment would be more appropriate to my needs. A place to sleep. A place to eat. A place to keep my stuff.

So, the weekend was great! Friends from Texas made the journey to continue our tradition of celebrating the New Year together. 7 years together. It's so much fun to catch up and see how much our children have grown. We even discussed our future celebration (when the kids are grown and gone) in Turks and Caicos.

Good friends. Good times. God's blessings.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

May God give you what you NEED in 2011. Serve him. Love others. Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment